Greetings Beta Testers!

Critikal's picture
Hello! 

Critikal here. I've been working on this site on and off for the past few years. With the help of Nakey, it's now ready for a test run which is where you kind volunteers come in.
Please don't share this post with anyone, mostly because the information here isn't finalised and can completely change.

On the other hand we don't expect you to keep anything else a secret - take screenshots/captures, talk about it on the main site. It's up to you.

The site has had some new features added in, some which you'll notice but most of it has been "behind-the-scenes" work that hopefully will translate into better performance and user experience.

Some of the more prominent changes, aside from the style changes, has been to the user and point system.

For example, users are now ranked according to their time (as indicated by their points) on the site.

Member - Temporary rank until they prove they're not a bot.
Spiker - Members who have participated the minimum amount.
National - Long time users.

In addition to these there are Moderators and Admins whose roles should be familiar to you.

Members cannot post comments, but can vote. They're promoted to Spiker once they have voted on 10 videos within 12 hours.

Spikers can post comments, but no pictures in comments.
Spikers are promoted to Nationals once their point count reaches 10000.

Only Nationals can post pictures in comments. In fact they can post anything in the comments (including another vid).

This is to reduce the effect of people signing up for a dummy account and posting whatever they want.

It now costs you points to upvote/downvote comments, so be aware that you can be demoted.

Additional points are awarded for completing tasks, such as logging in every day for a month**
**suggested but not yet implemented.

Submitting a video gets you 25 points, with another 25 points if it reaches the front page.
If a video is voted off, you lose 20 points.

Your duty as beta-testers:
  • Use the site as you normally would.

• Report on anything that doesn't work:

e.g. Vids with 10+ votes above 3 stars should be promoted, and appear on the front page after 15-20mins

• Report any annoyances or errors you experience in this forum section (make sure that no one else has submitted the same thing).

• Make sure to keep the title clear and direct to help others and myself quickly understand the issue.

Towards the end of the beta-test I will ask for your top 5 annoyances, and how important each one is to you - should the release of the site be delayed until they're fixed?

I will try to apply the most requested changes and fix the most pressing issues that should be fixed before a general release.

One last thing: be aware that the dev site may break from time to time as bugs are sorted out and new features implemented.

Thanks again for volunteering!

SpikedLegend's picture
Beta Tester

I'm liking it so far. It feels so smooth in more ways than one.

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Notice:

For those that wonder, you need to acquire 'Spiker' status before you can post a comment. Ie: Vote on 10 videos

(Because I didnt realize this until I read the above post a couple times)

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Here are a couple initial things. Not going to post everything separately unless I find something major

Upload page 

- There is a floating checkbox above promotion_date. Not apparent what this is for

- Minor: Rename the fields. Looks like they are just displaying the field ids right now (Ex 'promotion_date' instead of 'Promotion Date')

- Are the Promotion fields supposed to be editable?

Donate Points

- The 'Category' field meaning is not apparent (unless there are different types of points we can donate)

General

- Looks like the paging is off under the comments section

Ex: http://dev.spikednation.com/videos/how-make-bladeless-fan-using-bucket-home-easy-way?page=1

There is only 1 page of comments, but 3 pages listed

- Can we no longer edit a comment? This was very useful.

- Minor: The 'cancel vote' button is a bit 'blocky'

- Videos: I can't find the 'Bookmark' button

- Sometimes when I click on the Spiked header at the top of the page, the main page doesn't render. Havent figured out how to reproduce yet (Chrome)

Anything else, I'll add as a reply to this comment

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Submitted 2 videos with the same name. Looks like the first video got broken

First:

http://dev.spikednation.com/videos/christmas-fails-2016

Second:

http://dev.spikednation.com/videos/christmas-fails-2016-0

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Voting notes:

I think we should definitely recieve points for voting on a video.

And maybe only require a point cost to downvote a comment. Upvoting shouldn't cost anything imo

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

At present:

+2 for voting on videos

-2 for voting on a comment

+2 for receiving an upvote on a comment

-2 for receiving a downvote on a comment

+10 for receiving 8 upvotes

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
entertainme's picture

You mean you lose points for voting on a comment?  Up or down both?

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock
This is correct. It now costs you points. If it's an upvote you're giving your points to the commenter. This is to encourage good comments
+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Thanks, very helpful.

I've fixed up the video submission form. You actually shouldn't have been able to see any of those, something [@Nakey] and I obviously missed.

Regarding points donation, yes different categories were planned but not yet implemented. Perhaps I should relabel "General" as "Participation" (i.e. participation points).

I know about the paging thing, not sure why it's doing that and will look into it.

Re editing a comment - I'll see what I can do.

Re cancel vote button - do you mean for video ratings or comments? If comments not sure what you mean.

Re bookmarks - fixed.

Re front page not loading - Not sure about this, I haven't had a problem (also on Chrome).

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Sweet turnaround time :D

Further note on editing a comment: Just to point out that on the old site, you could only edit a comment if there was not yet a reply. Once there was a reply, it was not editable anymore. Not sure if this is desired or not, but seems to have its uses.

The cancel-vote button I'm referring to is for the videos

Front page loading: This seems to occur most often when I've been doing something on a page fr a while, then try to use the header to go back to the front page. Still havent nailed it down, but I've probably experienced it about 10 times so far

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

- Now when I edit a video, I see the bookmarks 'flag' (add to bookmarks)

Not sure if this is intentional but UI looks like it needs to be cleaned up. I guess that the Flags: No flags / Bookmarks part is not meant to be seen?

- Minor: The comment 'upvote' button is difficult to see as a '+' sign due to the low contrast with the background. Not sure if this is just me. It looks like a 'T'

Would be kinda nice to increase the contrast/size of both the +/- vote buttons

- What is the 'Summary' section for in the Video Submission page? I added a summary (not description) in this video but I dont see it displayed anywhere

http://dev.spikednation.com/node/170/

- Noticed that while we can't post images in comments until we are 'Nationals', there is no indication of this. Your image is just removed from your comment. Not sure if there is a way to provide feedback on this to the user?

- Would be nice to have a small 'info' page dedicated to how the points work (How many point is costs for X and how many points you get for Y). As well as how many points to need to obtain Spiker/National status, and what privaleges you get with them

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

- Also related to the 'Top Comments' widget, I'm not sure how often these counts get refreshed (should they be live?)

I have comment here which (currently) has 2 upvotes, but in the Top-Comments widget I only see coments with counts of 1

http://dev.spikednation.com/videos/christmas-fails-2016#comment-90

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Could you recheck the bookmark thing? I think I've addressed that.

I'll see if someone can fix up the graphic for the up/down button. Perhaps [@nekped] is keen? He did the job on the logo.

Re the summary - I've disabled that now, but it was to allow you to control exactly what the short description displayed. Could you check if it's still coming up for you?

Re images in comments, maybe some text/info below the textbox?

Yes to the info page, it's in the works.

Everything on the sidebar/front page is cached - refreshes every 15mins or so (as alluded to in the introductory post)

Cheers!

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

I don't see the bookmarks anymore in the Uplaod Video page. But I think the checkbox should still be there (so you have an option to bookmark your opwn vid when you upload it)

Yeah, Summary is gone now on Vid Upload

Re: images - some text would be good. Would be sweet if it was only displayed for non-Spiked-Nationals

Cant verify the top-vote count until i get another comment with +2

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

[@hell_viper1] I've done a hack job on the up/down buttons.

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Nice. It is much improved. I find this much easier to see :)

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Someone recheck posting the same video again, I've put in a new fix that needs to be tested.

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Looks like that is working

- I could not upload my own video again

- I could not upload a video that was uploaded by someone else already

- I could not upload the same video by manually tweaking the embed code

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Just a thought: What happens if you delete a submission, then try to resubmit?

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Good call, will try out after work today

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

I was able to delete and re-add a video

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Excellent!

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Paging issue fixed. Took me a while to track down where it was coming from - the cause was the top comments block.

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Nice. Btw did Favorites get nuked? Dont see any links or the favorites page

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Er... favourites? What favourites page? On the main site?

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Sorry, meant Bookmarks

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

[@hell_viper1] The link is along the top right, near the "Log out" link.

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Yeah thats where it used to be. I dont see it anymore. I only see:

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Hmm, not sure what happened but you should be able to see it again now.

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Yeah I see it again now

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

[@hell_viper1] another hack job on the cancel button. Looks clean enough for now I think.

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

I'm fairly certain that the Top Comments count is not working.

I upvoted your comment here and it has +2 now, but it is not reflected in the Top Comments

http://dev.spikednation.com/forum/wed-2016-12-28-1223/forum#comment-82

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Thanks for the catch

+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

Hello fellow Spikers!

I just got back home after a long holiday trip and wanted to let you all know I'm here and will be poking around for any leaks.

The Gnome is hoping you all had a safe and enjoyable Christmas and that your new years will be the same.

+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

I'm noticing that on the main page, the links to

all work, except Top Rated (Button1)

---------------------------------------------

On Mobile, can't see the sidebar with info for Images and Gifs, etc.  (Only Navigation )
- It wants to be there, and I can see it trying to arrange to be on screen in landscape.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- When in portrait, it only brings Nav button tab up from the left.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

[@lawngnome909] The top rated button doesn't work because no video has enough votes to be "top rated" yet.

Speaking of which, we should all vote a 5 on this video to see if it becomes a top rated video.

+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

I was thinking that was it was, thanks for clarifying.

You can simulate the mobile issue on browsers by ( ctrl + mouse wheel up ) to zoom.  300% is where mine does it.

On 'My Account', it may be useful to add a self-identifier. Show what their status is, Spiker/Member/Nation.

Is there a way that we can personalize our Account page to show others our interests or talents?
Might be fun... 

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

On the sidebar issue, see this

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

I agree, it would be nice to see your username displayed ('Currently logged in as hell_viepr1') etc...

Also, I agree it would be cool to have more available info on your profile page

- Profession

- Free text description

- Hobbies

- etc...

+1
Vote comment up/down
RaiThioS's picture
Beta Tester

Need a Favicon in browser tab

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

This will be done later as this comes out of the beta testing

+1
Vote comment up/down
RaiThioS's picture
Beta Tester

Posting only an image in comment field will result in a blank post (not high enough points to post an image, but a blank post will be posted regardless).

Tested at http://dev.spikednation.com/videos/calling-sick-places-you-dont-work

reproducible.

+1
Vote comment up/down
RaiThioS's picture
Beta Tester

Need bug reporting forum section

+1
Vote comment up/down
RaiThioS's picture
Beta Tester

I guess we are using the feedback section for bugs?

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock
Yes to that. There's only a few issues reported here because they're from the start of the beta test.
+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
RaiThioS's picture
Beta Tester

I'm really suprised that there are views on videos without votes. Come on beta testers! Wow...

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

I am not sure how easy it would be to implement, but it might be cool if we could require people to vote on a video before posting a comment on it.

Or add a second voting widget at the bottom of the comment submission area to encourage more votes. Honestly I think that low video votes is one of the reasons we get so few videos on the main spiked front page. I actually just browse the 'recent' tab now instead of the front page

+1
Vote comment up/down
backdraft's picture
Beta TesterDiscord userImage gallery

Maybe a small popup window where you can vote, after you finished a video. Don't know if thats too annoying, but it would get people to vote. 

+1
Vote comment up/down
backdraft's picture

When I reply, theres two comment fields.

<br/><a href="http://oi65.tinypic.com/nm1fsk.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

The two reply boxes is normal.

You clicked on "reply" to the last comment. This loads up a textbox underneath the comment you want to reply to.

But there also happens to be a "regular" textbox at the bottom of the page for when you want to comment on the post itself, not reply to a comment.

So you see two textboxes one after the other (notice how the first one is slightly indented - that's the textbox that gets created to allow you to reply to a comment).

+1
Vote comment up/down
backdraft's picture

Avatar gifs don't work. My hypercube isn't spinning ;(

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

I think this was mentioned when you edit your profile.

Gifs as avatars are not allowed anymore. Maybe I will allow it for people above Nationals... see this post

+1
Vote comment up/down
backdraft's picture

Ok. Is that a security risk?

Your link is broken. 

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

Fixed. Sorry about that.

And no, it's not so much a security thing than a "it gets annoying having dozens of little gifs flashing at you".

Though I guess if people really want it I think I can make it so that accounts with high enough points can use them...

+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

IMO I've never considered it an annoyance

+1
Vote comment up/down
entertainme's picture

[@Critikal] It would be really nice to be able to see who donated points to you by upvoting a comment. 

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock
Yeah, we thought of it and we might still do that but we needed to move the site relatively quickly - hence the attitude of "what we have now is (technically speaking) better than what we had before so it'll do for now"
+1
Vote comment up/down
hell_viper1's picture
Beta Tester

Would be a nice-to-have for nationals i think. 

+1
Vote comment up/down
backdraft's picture

Would be nice if the username and timestamp was on the post itself, like on the old site. Now it's only on the "front page".

Noticed I always keep looking who posted this and have to go back to the main page to see it.

The voting thingy could be more clear. You don't see if you've already voted. If you have already voted and you click again, it will cancel your vote without telling you. Maybe small text pop up to tell you whats happening? Also the vote counter seem to stay the same even if you cancel a vote.   

+1
+2
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

I was going to be trying this exact thing today. Thanks for speaking up. 

Also, there is no way to participate in the Poll discussion unless you click through "older polls" and then the link to the current poll.

+1
+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

Now I am unable to vote and comment on new posts. I'm guessing you are testing a feature?...

It logs me out when I open a video through Recent 

+1
Vote comment up/down
Critikal's picture
Beta Testercock

[@lawngnome909] I haven't done anything that should affect you like that. Is it still happening?

+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

I cannot duplicate it at this time. Strange.  
- I did go over the 1,000 point threshold when it was occurring.

+1
Vote comment up/down
MatthewVieva's picture
[url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]ForksBot[/b][/url] - Автоматизированный заработок на букмекерских конторах с арбитражных ситуаций. Вам достаточно один раз настроить бот и дальше вся работа будет осуществляться в автоматическом режиме. [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/0Kg5D3L/mockup-white-short-1.png[/IMG][/url] 1. [b]Вся система в браузере[/b] - больше не нужно покупать VDS Работай с любого устройства! 2. [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]Посуточная подписка[/b][/url] - Работай только когда потребуется! Никаких трат на месяц вперед 3. [b]Заморозка бота[/b] - Порезали аккаунт? Заморозь бота И возвращайся к работе позже 4. [b]Реферальная система[/b] - Приводи друзей и получай процент с их пополнений! 5. [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]Настройка быстрее и проще[/b][/url] - Копируй настройки с одного бота на любые другие! 6. [b]Тех. поддержка[/b] - Помогаем настроить бота на стабильный доход! 7. [b]Защищенные сервера[/b] - Для каждого бота предоставляется сервер с выделенным IP 8. [b]Еженедельные обновления[/b] - Опросы на добавление букмекеров Скидки и акции от партнёров 9. [b]Гарантированная доходность[/b] - От $5 до $100 в день Все зависит от тебя 10. [b]Уникальный UserAgent[/b] - Бот автоматически генерирует уникальные параметры браузеров [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]Попробовать бесплатно[/b][/url]
+1
Vote comment up/down
MatthewVieva's picture
[url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]ForksBot[/b][/url] - Автоматизированный заработок на букмекерских конторах с арбитражных ситуаций. Вам достаточно один раз настроить бот и дальше вся работа будет осуществляться в автоматическом режиме. [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/0Kg5D3L/mockup-white-short-1.png[/IMG][/url] 1. [b]Вся система в браузере[/b] - больше не нужно покупать VDS Работай с любого устройства! 2. [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]Посуточная подписка[/b][/url] - Работай только когда потребуется! Никаких трат на месяц вперед 3. [b]Заморозка бота[/b] - Порезали аккаунт? Заморозь бота И возвращайся к работе позже 4. [b]Реферальная система[/b] - Приводи друзей и получай процент с их пополнений! 5. [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]Настройка быстрее и проще[/b][/url] - Копируй настройки с одного бота на любые другие! 6. [b]Тех. поддержка[/b] - Помогаем настроить бота на стабильный доход! 7. [b]Защищенные сервера[/b] - Для каждого бота предоставляется сервер с выделенным IP 8. [b]Еженедельные обновления[/b] - Опросы на добавление букмекеров Скидки и акции от партнёров 9. [b]Гарантированная доходность[/b] - От $5 до $100 в день Все зависит от тебя 10. [b]Уникальный UserAgent[/b] - Бот автоматически генерирует уникальные параметры браузеров [url=https://forksbot.com/?invite=84f5c0fd89b90fb7acd52e0e9c4329079317][b]Попробовать бесплатно[/b][/url]
+1
Vote comment up/down
MatthewVieva's picture
[url=https://allprivatekeys.com/wallet.dat]https://allprivatekeys.com/wallet.dat [/url] The Biggest store of wallet.dat files with a lost or forgotten password. With some luck and skills, you may recover lost passwords and would be able to access the coins. Also, you can find short manuals on how to bruteforce it using HashCat or TheGrideon. Try your luck! [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/t3QNytP/photo-2023-02-27-10-25-15.jpg[/IMG]
+1
Vote comment up/down
MatthewVieva's picture
[url=https://allprivatekeys.com/wallet.dat]https://allprivatekeys.com/wallet.dat [/url] The Biggest store of wallet.dat files with a lost or forgotten password. With some luck and skills, you may recover lost passwords and would be able to access the coins. Also, you can find short manuals on how to bruteforce it using HashCat or TheGrideon. Try your luck! [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/t3QNytP/photo-2023-02-27-10-25-15.jpg[/IMG]
+1
Vote comment up/down
JerryDaw's picture
Firstly, simple sophistication is all about locating the right balance between simplicity and elegance. Consider neat lines and a ageless look and feel that never goes out of style. Let us plunge into glistening touches. They can be like modern finishing that will make wooden floors look really chic. Imagine how the brightness plays on these floors, turning your place into a super trendy showcase of contemporary design. For the folks, how does minimalist elegance add a touch of class to your spaces? Are you presently into the minimalist yet chic vibe of metallic finishes in your choice of flooring? Share your thoughts and let's talk about these innovative styles. By recognizing these construction fads, you can get a glimpse into just how our design and style choices can transform our living areas. Be a part of the conversation as most people consider the the inner workings of such trends and just how they determine the way our households appear and feel.|Hello building enthusiasts! Enter the universe of hardwood floors, where we delve into current trends changing our homes. Your hardwood flooring is greater than a solid underpinning; they are the gateway to timeless sophistication. An important development is the growth of inventive surface treatments, boosting both the appearance and life expectancy for your surfaces, providing a durable transformation. let's delve into the center of inventive concepts and the blending of intelligent tech. Imagine floors that adapt to your lifestyle, modifying with temperature adjustments, supplying customizable illumination selections, and even informing you about potential maintenance tasks. It's a flawless mix of design and practicality, infusing a bit of tomorrow to your living space. Were you aware that hard wood floors are not only beautiful but also non-harmful to the environment? Real wood is a replenishable source, transforming it into an environmentally conscious selection for those with a green mindset. Furthermore, you can refinish it, prolonging its lifespan and cutting down on necessity for a new one. Participate in the talk and communicate your viewpoints on these compelling innovations. Ready to elevate your living space with the timeless beauty and innovation of hardwood flooring?|Let us explore a duo of key trends in wooden floorboards furthermore the evergreen fascination of deep wood and the imaginative potential with versatile patterns. Flooring with a dark finish imparts a touch of stylish modern grace and a suggestion of secrecy to your living areas. Picture rooms flooded They have a touch of fanciness that makes them stand out., thanks to rich, profound tones that establish a style that universally appeals and current atmosphere. Embrace the timeless appeal of diagonal stripes and panel flooring. and Incorporate a lively and mathematical element to your indoor spaces, providing a new outlook on presenting a unique angle. From from classic to contemporary , Arrowhead and wood tile patterns harmonize local and cultural aspects, establishing living spaces that draw in to a wide variety of inclinations. Tell us your thoughts regarding the appeal of dark wood|Salutations to our dynamic wood floorings association, where talks unfold into a abundant weave of perspectives and exploits. Move into the midst of this platform to explore the broad realm of hardwood floors. Whether you're a knowledgeable enthusiast or just embarking on your odyssey, our discussion threads cover an range of areas, supplying something for everybody. From the elemental selection between solid and engineered wood to the complicated features of wood finishes, we call upon you to deepen yourself in the different terrain of wooden floors. Exchange your knowledge on singular options like acacia and Brazilian cherry or deliberate on the practicality of hydrophobic hardwood in authentic instances. Get involved in talks about the aesthetic facets of design, whether the geometrical enchantment of parquet patterns or the rustic allure of used wood. Our network thrives on the joint acumen of its members, making this meeting place a go-to source for all things pertaining to wooden floors. Participate us in observing the lasting attractiveness and ageless exquisiteness of floor systems|An esteemed leading Specialized Hardwood Flooring Team is Delivering Qualified help in Upgrading the look of wooden floors. We are so happy to offer this valuable service to our patrons. said Jayden Turner, Our business owner and representative for Blackhawk Flooring, CO.. Carter, a Validated Countrywide Wood Composite Panel Flooring and Walnut Wood Floor VECTP Knowledgeable and experienced in the refinishing of engineered timber floors., Underscored the value of assessing wood floor surfaces to check The pressing need for floor rejuvenation. The checkup process Facilitates experts in pinpointing Areas such as Improper dampness levels during the construction or Employing improper Attachments. There are numerous elements that can cause the harm of a hardwood floor, typically resulting from different causes. said Johnson, possessing a rich history of years in the industry of job-related background and structured learning. Possessing a person with real-world proficiency and classroom instruction constitutes indispensable. Blackhawk Flooring Pledges buyers that their assessment process will thoroughly tackle the difficulties raised by the customer without discrimination. We steer clear of take part in a exploration for troubles with the flooring, nor do we distort our findings in favour of one participant on top of the other, prioritizedMiller. Our findings are guided by data, and we aim to compile extensive specifics about the flooring during the scrutiny Furthermore, with its adeptness, Black Hawk Engineered Flooring practices sustainable and eco-conscious methods, currently utilizing non-VOC attachers that are safe, granting patrons with a less risky and more environmentally friendly solution. The organization offers up a variety of selections, including Wooden Flooring, Composite Wood Flooring, Reclaimed Wood, Wood Walls, Luxury Vinyl Wood Flooring, Top-quality Waterproof Floors, and additional. Harris made clear that the inspection process, linked with Blackhawk Floors' comprehensive wood flooring showroom boasting over 732 samples, allows the organization to scientifically establish the concerns and their sources. Blackhawk Floors has prestigious certificates from the National Wood Flooring Association, such as Certified Installer, Certified Sand &amp; Finisher, and Certified Wood Flooring Inspector. browse https://blackhawkfloors.com/blog/?et_blog [url=https://blackhawkfloors.com/top-five-wood-accent-wall-ideas-to-elevate-your-home/]Gapping in wood floors styles trends and solutions in Mesa[/url] [url=https://tralulahome.co.uk/deck-the-halls-christmas-table-decor-ideas-to-spark-holiday-cheer/#comment-525]Integrating Wood in Standard Western Patterns: One Unity of Character and Simplicity[/url] 2d60a69
+1
Vote comment up/down
lawngnome's picture

On the home page it will not go to anything if you click on the Popular tab, you get stuck unable to click the Recent or Top Rated tabs. Just kinda stuck in nothing and can't get out. I are confused.

+1
Vote comment up/down
JerryDaw's picture
Securing the aid of a disability attorney for disability claims in the city of Albuquerque possesses enormous significance. Individuals who pursue the guidance of a attorney for disabilities in trials regarding disabilities can obtain innumerable advantages and invaluable assistance throughout the procedure for disability claims. These legal professionals have the required abilities, understanding, and expertise to successfully traverse the complications of the law system and represent for their clients' most favorable benefits. One of the primary roles of a disability attorney in trials regarding disabilities entails skillfully leading and handling the legal processes. Lawyers for disabled individuals shine at sailing through the complexities of trials related to disabilities, which can be daunting for those unfamiliar with the law system. By employing the assistance of a attorney specializing in disabilities, individuals with disabilities significantly enhance their likelihood of success in disability claims court. Throughout disability claims court proceedings, a attorney specializing in disabilities plays a pivotal and proactive position in offering vital assistance. They vigorously cooperate with clients in compiling and lodging disability claims applications, petitions, and requests, streamlining the process and ensuring all necessary records is precisely submitted. Additionally, lawyers for disabled individuals offer crucial support during trials regarding disabilities, employing their expert understanding of legislation on disabilities and regulations to supply guidance, counsel, and legal representation. The advantages of engaging a attorney specializing in disabilities for disability claims are diverse. These legal professionals provide specialized guidance and advice, equipping their clients with a competitive edge in court proceedings related to disabilities. Through their thorough grasp of the legal landscape, lawyers for disabled individuals can efficiently sail through the intricate network of guidelines and laws overseeing disability claims, making sure that their clients' rights are secured and their optimal interests are advocated for. Moreover, disability attorneys make simpler the process of claiming disabilities, relieving the burden on individuals with disabilities. They serve as champions, coordinating with official institutions, insurance companies, and other pertinent entities on behalf of their clients. This holistic support permits individuals with disabilities to focus on their well-being and personal matters, knowing that their claims related to disabilities are being handled with utmost care and meticulousness. In the context of claims concerning disabilities in the city of Albuquerque, it is critical to recognize the special expertise offered by social security lawyers. These lawyers focus on social security regulations and guidelines, making them invaluable assets for individuals pursuing social security disability compensation. Social security lawyers possess comprehensive expertise of the detailed laws and procedures governing social security disability claims, enabling them to supply personalized advice and counsel to their clients. By engaging a disability attorney, individuals with disabilities have access to a abundance of resources and assistance. These lawyers serve as committed champions, diligently advocating for their clients' entitlements and privileges. Disability attorneys comprehend the difficulties faced by individuals with disabilities and put in great effort to guarantee they receive the entitlements for disabled individuals they deserve. In conclusion, the choice to engage a attorney specializing in disabilities is a critical one for individuals with disabilities pursuing disability entitlements in Albuquerque. These attorneys play a vital function in streamlining the legal process, optimizing the probability of success in trials regarding disabilities, and offering specialized guidance and suggestions tailored to their clients' unique situation. [url=https://www.disabilityalbuquerque.com]Navigating challenging times with legal aid handicap attorneys[/url]
+1
Vote comment up/down