Hope everyone's having a good summer so far. On with this week's gallery.
Special thanks to contributors: Danman, Dude and Nakey
4. Good-guy Fredrick Banting. Among the Canadian Researchers who sold the patent for insulin for a whopping $1CAD to University of Toronto, so it could be globally available.
6. German Autobahn construction.
8c. Just pointing out a little hypocrisy. No rioting in the streets for these young ladies.
8d. Meanwhile in Deutschland..
12. It's called work ethic, people.
13. Good old Matt and Trey. Bringing Casa Bonita back. Well-done lads.
15. Lots of submitted images for the Titan submersible implosion. Ok.. lets get this over with...
15d. Still too soon?
15e. At least those guys died in 0.2 seconds. Lucky. Hang in there bud, we're nearly done..
15h. Sooooooooo sorry to an average 2 out of 3 of us.. apparently. ;-)
22. Did you guys see the 2nd Spiderverse movie yet? Pretty good.
29. Oh please please please. Anything to keep that Ryan Johnson 'Jediless' trilogy from happening.
32. From Sao Paolo this year.
33. Phew. So I'm not the only one brought innaprops t-shirts to relatives back in the old country. There's a relief. ;-)
36. Dad getting a souvenir at the game
41. Samwise looking good. Elijah should have been a Spiderman imho (after seeing his moves in Sin City).
42. **Bonus Photo** Following the lesser-known 'spare parts' theory of evolution. Still a cute little critter though.
43. Good Job Tim.
Looks like **NSFW-Lite approaches**
Still here? Good!
44. So nice.
45. Tres elegante.
46. Linda Hamilton from her T2 days.
48. Jane Mansfield.
49. The incomparable Brigitte Bardot
50. Beautiful Bond
Babe mother of his children, Lea Seydoux.
51. Last but certainly not least, the gorgeous Sophia Vergara. Al Bundy you lucky stud!!
And that's it for this week. Hope you liked.